SmartWool was established in 1994 in Steamboat Springs, Colorado by two ski instructors. The company produces high quality socks, baselayers, sweatshirts, jackets and accessories. The secret to SmartWool's high performance products is the use of Merino Wool. Merino Wool is soft and comfortable against your skin, it wicks moisture away from your body and it dries quickly. The benefits make merino wool an excellent fabric to wear next to your skin.
Top Products from SmartWool
1. SmartWool PhD SmartLoft Divide Midlayer Jacket -The front, wind-resistant ripstop shell is insulated with SmartLoft to protect your core through forward movement. Four-way stretch merino wool is placed in the rest of the body to facilitate full range of movement.
2. SmartWool NTS Base Layer Bottoms - Merino Wool - From SmartWool's NTS (Next to Skin) collection, SmartWool's NTS base layer bottoms feature the undeniably soft, performance-ready power of pure merino wool with a midweight, insulating design that keeps you cozy for cold-weather layering.
3. SmartWool PhD HyFi Base Layer Top - Merino Wool, Long Sleeve (For Men) - When pushing the limits in cold weather, SmartWool's PhD HyFi top keeps your comfort factor in check with its durable, climate-controlling merino wool blend.
4. SmartWool PhD Outdoor Light Socks - SmartWool PhD Outdoor light crew socks are built to handle long days on your feet. Made of itch-free, moisture-wicking merino wool, the 4-Degree fit system prevents bunching for all-day comfort.
5. SmartWool Ridgeway Beanie Hat - Merino Wool - Rated "warmest" on their scale of warmth, SmartWool's Ridgeway beanie hat offers heavyweight comfort in cold conditions, thanks to a chunky merino wool-acrylic knit with 100% merino wool lining.
Would you like to win a FREE product from the Sierra Social Hub? Check out our selection of SmartWool then comment below letting us know what you'd choose to receive for free. We'll pick one comment and send the winner the product of his or her choice. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog on Thursday, October 2, 2014.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.