You already know all about SmartWool socks, but have you tried some of their other merino wool clothing? If you are a fan of SmartWool, you'll want to keep reading because we've got a review, a 25% discount and a giveaway below.
The company is based in Steamboat Springs, CO where they design and test the most comfortable and high performing wool clothing items. SmartWool socks are well-known and loved by many people for their comfortable fit, warmth and moisture-wicking abilities. The same concepts have been put to work with the SmartWool clothing line, too. They are making the highest performing merino wool underwear, base layers and light sweaters.
Wool isn't just for winter anymore. Wool fabrics have a unique ability to pull moisture away from your skin and keep you feeling dry. Soft merino wool is an excellent option for your spring and summer base layers. For more on merino wool follow this link: Advantages of Merino Wool.
Sure, SmartWool is a cool company with great looking products but how well do they actually perform? Check out this review from Haley at Climb Run Lift Mom of the Palisade Hoodie Sweatshirt.
Hot SmartWool Products
1. SmartWool NTS Midweight Base Layer Hoodie Sweatshirt - Merino Wool - Wear it as a base layer or on its own — this merino wool is layer perfect for just about every activity you get into this season.
2. SmartWool Palisade Hoodie Sweatshirt - Merino Wool - The Palisade sweater-knit hoodie sweatshirt dishes up comfort and a figure-flattering design your traditional hoodies can't match.
3. SmartWool Run Light Micro Socks - Merino Wool, Lightweight, Below-the-Ankle - Run Light micro socks make light work of your daily jog or weekend mini marathon, thanks to the wicking, temperature-controlling power of merino wool and a light, half-cushion sole.
4. SmartWool SportKnit Sweater - Merino Wool, Full Zip - A treasure trove of comfort in a slim, flattering fit, SmartWool's SportKnit zip sweater warms with itch-free, moisture-wicking merino wool.
5. SmartWool Margarita Socks - It's a fiesta in your shoes with Margarita socks, blended with itch-free, naturally temperature-regulating merino wool.
6. SmartWool SportKnit Crew Sweater - Merino Wool - The SportKnit crew sweater was designed to perform as a base layer for cold weather activities or to look great on its own as a casual sweater.
Save Money on SmartWool
Save 25% at Sierra Trading Post. *Some Exclusions May Apply.