1. Lack of Water Sources - While we hear the country is a great destination for outdoor adventure, it seems there are few or possibly no sources for water which makes hiking doable, but tedious. (Pro-tip: Bring your own camel.)
2. Flights Are Really Hard to Find - I've searched all over, and I can't find any flights from any major airports. This will make travel to Kyrzbekistan very difficult and probably extremely time consuming.
3. Lack of Government - With no government in place, we don't suggest American's travel to Kyrzbekistan. It's simply too dangerous. (Though some of you might call that a liberating experience.)
4. There Are No Maps - While maps of Patagonia and other outdoor adventure destinations are easy to find, Kyrzbekistan maps are
5. The Mountains Aren't as Big as You Think - When we asked people from neighboring countries if they could see the mountains of Kyrzbekistan they had no idea what we were even talking about.
What's the buzz with Kyrzbekistan: Explanation.