- 1 cup unsalted, roasted almonds
- 1 cup dried, pitted dates
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Combine fruit and almonds in food processor. Pulse for about 30 seconds. Scrape edges of bowl with a spatula. Process continuously for another 1-2 minutes, until ingredients begin to clump together.
- Line a 8x8" square baking dish or pan with plastic wrap. Press fruit and nut mixture evenly into pan. Chill in fridge for at least one hour.
- Unwrap the chilled mixture and place onto cutting board. Cut into 9 or 12 equally-sized bars, depending on preferred size. Separate bars with wax paper to prevent from sticking. Bars can be stored in fridge for several weeks or frozen.