- This state park was established in 1915 making it the first state park located in this state.
- Like mountains? This state park is home to the two tallest peaks east of the Mississippi River. The tallest is the namesake of this park.
- Hikers will find trails that lead to the summit of four peaks all over the elevation of 6,000 feet.
- Fall is the perfect time to visit this area. The deciduous trees that cover the mountain sides with yellow, orange and red leaves will surely demand you pull out your camera.
- While you're in the area be sure to take a ride on the nearby parkway that will take you for a 469 mile scenic ride.
Do you know the state park we are talking about? Enter your guess in the comments below. Have you ever visited this park? When was the last time you were there?
Too easy? Try these other Mystery Destinations:
Mystery National Park
Name this Mountainous National Park
Scenic drive, thru-hike and a Presidential vacation home
Steep and Deep Canyon
Name this Mystery Peak