Keen burst onto the outdoor footwear scene in 2003 with a sandal that protected your toes. Since then, Keen has grown into running shoes, casual shoes, hiking boots and a full range high quality footwear. Keep reading to learn more about Keen then enter our giveaway at the bottom of this post.
Martin Keen and Rory Fuerst introduced the thick toe bumper sandals to wide appeal. The Portland, Oregon based company grew quickly and their shoes quickly found their way to outdoor footwear stores worldwide. The company believes in the hybrid life, balancing work, play and social responsibility. Their goal is to make high quality shoes that function well for work and play.
My personal experience with Keen as been great. I had a pair of Keen hiking shoes that I climb multiple peaks in. Eventually the bottom started peeling away and I was so sad. I started thinking back and realized I had hike around 300 miles in those shoes plus worn them around town. I worked them hard and they performed well. I also have a pair of casual Keen shoes that I've had for a few years. They're comfortable and still look great. Don't take my word for it, check out the over 25,000 Keen reviews on Sierra Trading Post.
1. Keen Haven CNX Trail Shoes (For Women) - featherweight construction with excellent traction for a multi-sport and travel shoe that's ready for all kinds of adventure.
2. Keen NoPo Boots - a sturdy, waterproof leather upper, grippy outsole and seriously protective KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane.
3. Keen Newport H2 Sport Sandals (For Youth) - As comfortable in the water as they are on land, Keen's Newport H2 sandals feature hydrophobic quick-dry polyester webbing straps with AEGIS Microbe Shield® treatment to control odor.
4. Keen Bleecker Lace CNX Shoes - Keen's ever-protective design gets a minimalist touch in the Keen Bleecker Lace CNX shoes, featuring a slimmed-down design, lightweight midsole and rich, full-grain leather upper.
5. Keen Bern Baby Bern Boots - Keen's Bern Baby Bern boots take you out of the disco inferno and into the world of high fashion, with a high-shafted leather upper, decorative buckles for support and a side zip.
Would you like to win a FREE product from the Sierra Social Hub? Comment below letting us know which Keen Product you'd most like to win. We'll pick one comment and send the winner the product of his or her choice. The winner will be contacted by email and announced on the blog after Thursday, January 29, 2014.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Would you like to double your odds of winning this giveaway? Share this link on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or pin it on Pinterest, then comment again to let us know where you shared it.