Top Shoes and Boots From Merrell
1. Merrell Oakbrook Ventilator Hiking Shoes - A flexible day hiker with plentiful cushioning, the Oakbrook Ventilator trail shoes have Air Cushion® technology in the heel to cushion each step and an aggressively lugged dual-density rubber outsole.
2. Merrell Phoenix Mid Hiking Shoes - A low-profile, yet supportive, alternative to bulky boots, the Phoenix Mid hiking shoes offer waterproof breathable protection and an abrasion-resistant suede and mesh upper.
3. Merrell All Out Fuse Running Shoes - A low-drop design that comfortably transitions from road to trail, the All Out Fuse running shoes feature Unifly midsole technology to absorb impact and stabilize the foot on any surface.
4. Merrell Mimic Stretch Hiking Shoes - A performance-built low-cut hiker that can be worn as a casual city shoe, the Mimic Stretch hiking shoes offer slip-on convenience and a shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
5. Merrell Messomorph Hiking Shoes - A flexible light hiker for trail and travel! Messomorph hiking shoes feature a shock-absorbing Air Cushion® heel and a lugged outsole for all-terrain traction.
Save on Running and Hiking Shoes Now
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.