Timberland's entire brand was founded on one boot: the Original Yellow Boot™. These boots were crafted in Brooklyn by a man who set out to create a shoe for the typical, hard-working New Englander. Introduced in 1973, the Original Yellow Boot™ was the first waterproof leather boot of its kind. Its creator, Sidney Herman, named it Timberland.
The boot's simplicity and authenticity was appealing to stores like Bloomingdales and Saks Fifth Avenue, who put it on their shelves as a fashion statement. High-end sporting goods stores sold the boot for their durable build. It didn't take long to create a brand based on this one iconic piece of footwear. Today, Timberland still makes its original boot along with other stylish and functional boots and shoes.
Sierra Trading Post carries a number of Timberland products for men, women and children. You can find footwear and other products from this reliable brand at Sierra Trading Post's wallet-friendly prices. Check out some of our favorite Timberland footwear currently available:
1. Timberland Swazey Leather Boots - Waterproof (For Women): These leather boots are prepared for anything. Whether it's snow, sleet or rain, these boots will get you to your destination with dry, fashionable feet. A cushioned footbed will keep your feet comfy, and the foldable collar will keep your style fresh.
2. Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Lite Suede Oxford Shoes (For Men): Style meets comfort in this lightweight suede shoe perfect for work or a night out. The traction-grabbing, flexible rubber outsoul and Durable Water Repellent finish won't stop you from getting out rain or shine.
3. Timberland Groveton Chukka Boots - Leather and Fabric (For Men): Perfect for work or casual street wear, these shoes feature both leather and fabric to round out their adaptable look. The padded collar and rubber outsole will keep you comfortable all day long.
4. Timberland Bramhall Boots - Leather-Wool (For Women): Give your look a rustic vibe with these leather and Pendleton wool Timberland boots. Step confidently and comfortably with rubber outsole pods and a removable, cushioned insole.
5. Timberland Earthkeepers Groveton Chukka Boots (For Big Boys): Add some style to your kiddo's footwear with Timberland's Earthkeepers Groveton Chukka Boots. This shoe's Green Rubber® outsole offers excellent traction, and the cushioned insole dries quickly.
6. Timberland Hookset Handcrafted Shoes - Slip-Ons (For Little Kids): These slip-on shoes for boys and girls are the perfect hassle-free footwear. An organic canvas shoe and lining come together with a non-marking rubber outsole to craft a shoe that is great for kids on the go.
You can find great deals on Timberland shoes at Sierra Trading Post. If you'd like a chance to win a pair, enter our raffle below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Timberland Brand Spotlight and Giveaway
By Lauren Seidl
January 21, 2016
Join the Conversation