Who better to design a bike messenger bag than a bike messenger? In 1989, bike messenger Rob Honeycutt did just that. After designing and creating a messenger bag in his garage in San Francisco, Rob began selling this design using the company name Scumbags. With a desire to fashion a more credible brand name, Rob later combined the African city Timbuktu with indie band Timbuk3 to create the name the company is known by today: Timbuk2.
Today, Timbuk2 offers luggage and laptop bags in addition to bike messenger bags. Sierra Trading Post has a variety of Timbuk2 bags for you to explore. Take a look at some of our favorite Timbuk2 products:
1. Timbuk2 Commute Messenger Bag — Medium: This messenger bag is ready to be your go-to travel companion. With a water bottle pocket, removable shoulder strap and padded laptop compartment, Timbuk2's Commute Messenger bag is ready for any mode of transportation.
2. Timbuk2 Uptown Laptop TSA-Friendly Backpack: Go anywhere with ease carrying Timbuk2's Uptown Laptop TSA-Friendly Backpack. This backpack boasts a padded laptop compartment that unzips and lies flat so you can fly through airport security and on to your next adventure.
3. Timbuk2 Co-Pilot Luggage Roller Carry-On Bag — Medium: Get prepped for holiday travel using Timbuk2's Co-Pilot luggage Roller Carry-On Bag. This lightweight bag has a mesh divider on each side so you can make the most of your space and pack both sides evenly. Removable wheels and grab handles on all sides make this bag the perfect co-pilot for your travels.
4. Timbuk2 El Rio Laptop Backpack (For Women): Whether you're traveling by plane, train, automobile or bike, you'll get there in style with Timbuk2's El Rio Laptop Backpack. A padded laptop sleeve, elastic water bottle pocket and on-strap bottle opener make this bag an ideal partner for work and play.
5. Timbuk2 Cleo Gym Duffel Bag: Make hitting the gym after work a breeze with Timbuk2's Cleo Gym Duffle Bag. Keep your gear dry and stink-free with this bag's separate compartment for used gym clothes and water resistant bottom and main compartment.
Sierra Trading Post offers Timbuk2 bags at affordable prices so you can get out and explore. Now is the perfect time to gear up for holiday travel, so we want to offer you an extra 20% off your purchase of Timbuk2 gear. Just click on the coupon below.
If you want to take your chances at winning product from Timbuk2, enter our raffle!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. See Official Rules at http://STP.me/BrandSpot for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/conditions, entry periods and complete details. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Sierra Trading Post, Inc. 5025 Campstool Rd., Cheyenne, WY 82007.
Timbuk2 Brand Spotlight and Giveaway
By Lauren Seidl
November 19, 2015
Join the Conversation