About Blue Canoe Halter Top - Organic Cotton (For Women)
Closeouts. Don't worry about Blue Canoe's halter top slipping down; its one-piece neckband stays securely in place around your neck, no matter how active you are!
- Blue Canoe is committed to using only fiber-reactive dyes that absorb into fabric fibers, reducing toxins and saving water and energy
- Lycra® adds stretch and helps retain the garment’s shape
- Supportive shelf bra
- Length: 21" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 90% organic cotton, 10% Lycra®
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Trim Fit
- Made in USA
Specs about Blue Canoe Halter Top - Organic Cotton (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Granola Girl from Chicago on Monday, March 28, 2011Quality wasn't as good as I thought it would be.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Not Enough Support, Thin Fabric
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Soft
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Licorice from Central Qld, Australia on Sunday, November 28, 2010Really soft material and flattering cut. I didn't want my top to be tight fitting, so ordered a large (I'm 130lb). It is a little loose on me (like I wanted) and sits nicely. The halter neck could be a little longer though so it doesn't pull quite so much on the back of my neck, but it's not uncomfortable. Great for casual wear or to wear work with a jacket.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Work
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Pros: Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Soft, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.