About Bogner Benita Skirt - Silk Print (For Women)
Closeouts. You'll never guess how much the silk of Bogner's Benita skirt stretches, which is a great benefit because it adds a touch of extra wrinkle resistance not seen in most silk items.
- Sonia Bogner designs cosmopolitan, Euro-styled clothing for women with expressive personalities and a passion for life
- On-seam pockets hide behind a box pleat and side gathers
- Vibrantly colored leopard print
- Side zipper with button and tab closure
- Wide, 4" waistband contours the hips and sits just below waist
- Length: 26" (based on size 8)
- Fabric: 96% silk, 4% spandex
- Lining: 60% viscose, 40% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in
Specs about Bogner Benita Skirt - Silk Print (For Women)
Bogner Womens Size Chart
|Bust||31.5 - 33||33 - 34.5||34.5 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 39||39 - 41||41 - 43.5||43.5 - 46|
|Waist||25 - 26.5||26.5 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 31.5||31.5 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 36.5||36.5 - 39.5|
|Hip||34.5 - 36||36 - 37.5||37.5 - 39||39 - 40.5||40.5 - 41.5||41.5 - 43.5||43.5 - 45||45 - 47|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 2-Star Review
Reviewed by Kaatskills Kate from New York City, town and country on Tuesday, June 1, 2010Does not flatter hour-glass figure. Cut for tall thin woman. Garish fabric (very loud orange-pink). I was surprised, considering the cost. This went back.
- Fit: Feels too small
Reviewed by Kaatskills Kate from New York City/Town and Country on Thursday, April 15, 2010This skirt would look great on a tall thin frame. I'm an hourglass size 12, and the fit was all wrong. I'm guessing that Bogner (a former model) designs for her own figure: slim, more boyish. Other reviewers made similar comments about this designer's cut. If you have curves, or hips, these clothes just don't work. (I also ordered pants that are going back) Too bad. Good quality line, although the color was not to my taste, either (fluorescent red) Disappointing, at this price point.
- Length: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels too big
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.