About Bolle Duchess Ski Goggles (For Women)
Closeouts. See it all when carving your line in Bolle's Duchess ski goggles. A wide field of vision lets you see everything from the summit to the lift, and Bolle's dual-lens system combines with multiple anti-fogging technologies to keep the view crystal clear.
Specs about Bolle Duchess Ski Goggles (For Women)
- Lens style: Double
- Lens type: Spherical
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Anti-fog: Yes
- Extra lens included: None
- Strap style: Dual adjustable
- Ventilation: Frame and lens
- Fit: Small
- Fit: Medium
- Light transmission: 22% Lens 1;
- Helmet compatible: Yes
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Strap material: Elastic with silicone
- Frame material: Polyurethane
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Women
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Ski Goggles Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Momof3ontherun from Illinois on Sunday, February 12, 2017I have a smaller face and finding goggles that work well for me has been a struggle. These are absolutely perfect. They didn't fog or scratch at all during 10 straight days of skiing in a variety of temperature & precipitation conditions. I was worried about the gold tone since I'm not a very flashy kind of gal, but it's pretty subtle (I actually saw a man skiing with these goggles at the same resort and he managed to pull it off!) Now I'm wishing I'd purchased more than one pair because they're sold out and I'd love to have a backup...
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.