About Bolle Scarlett Ski Goggles (For Women
Closeouts. Designed by an Olympic skier, the Bolle Scarlett ski goggles form to your face while providing clear vision of the slopes. A double-lens design with Carbo Glas® coating and P80 anti-fog treatment combines with Bolle's FlowTech venting system for pristine vision in any conditions.
Specs about Bolle Scarlett Ski Goggles (For Women
- Lens style: Double
- Lens type: Cylindrical
- UV blocking: 100% UVA,100% UVB
- Anti-fog: Yes
- Extra lens included: None
- Strap style: Dual adjustable
- Ventilation: Frame and lens
- Fit: Small
- Fit: Medium
- Light transmission: 45% Lens 1;
- Helmet compatible: Yes
- Weight: 45.6 oz.
- Strap material: Elastic with silicone
- Frame material: Polyurethane
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Women
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Ski Goggles Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jeff R from Michigan on Thursday, January 11, 2018I purchased goggles for my 87 year old mother who resides in Michigan. If weather conditions permit, she walks 3-4 miles daily. She has macular degeneration in both eyes which hinders vision. Her optical lenses fog during walking. She used these goggles for the first time after Christmas and loves them. She stated there is no fogging and make her walking much easier! Thank you for the great recommendation!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.