About Boreal Diabola Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Women)
Closeouts. Precise yet forgiving, Boreal's Diabola climbing shoes offer the comfort of a streamlined fit and performance of an ultra-sticky Zenith outsole to help intermediate to advanced climbers push their skills to the next level.
Specs about Boreal Diabola Climbing Shoes - Leather (For Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 14 oz.
- Made in Spain
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dabrams from indianapolis on Tuesday, November 21, 2017I was looking for some more aggressive shoes and I really like these but i definitely feel like they run a half size to a full size small.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.