About Boreal Diabolo Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Built with high-quality split leather and microfiber and finished with an ultra-sticky Zenith rubber outsole for exceptional comfort without loss of performance, Boreal's Diabolo climbing shoes will help intermediate-level climbers push their skills to the next level.
Specs about Boreal Diabolo Climbing Shoes - Suede (For Men and Women)
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Bouldering
- Last: Slip
- Shape of last: Flat
- Asymmetrical curvature: Medium
- Lacing system: Touch fasten
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Weight (pair): 1 lb.
- Made in Spain
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use; synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Everyday climber from California on Thursday, November 30, 2017Very nice shoes! I carefully choose the size using size chart, and they fit perfectly! Nice grip, works well on extremely small holds:).
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.