Great Ski Pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rinker Bob from Schroon Lake, NY on Thursday, January 28, 2010
Overall I love the pants. The only complaint is that they run a little tight...so give your self some extra room when ordering.
- Best Uses: Cross Country, Downhill, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: