Little tight, but great pants.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tim from Akron, OH on Friday, January 14, 2011
The pants are a little tight on the legs and butt for a normal sized man.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets, Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: