GREAT SKI PANTS.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sven from Wisconsin on Sunday, January 15, 2012
Had another pair of Boulder Gear but wore them out. Am ski patroller so they get plenty of use and being able to open the sides when coming inside to work on a patient and not having to sweat to death is great. Only wish could find a ski pant with waterproof padded knees!
- Best Uses: Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: