Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Upright Wheeled Suitcase - 21”, Carry-On
About Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Upright Wheeled Suitcase - 21”, Carry-On
Closeouts. A great overnighter bag, Briggs & Riley's 21" Baseline expandable upright suitcase is a true carry-on champion. Not only lightweight, it also features a handy SpeedThru pocket for zipping through security lines, and an Outsider handle system that keeps the bag's interior flat to prevent clothes from wrinkling.
Specs about Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Upright Wheeled Suitcase - 21”, Carry-On
- Style: Carry-on
- Capacity: 2408 cu.in. expands to 3160 cu.in.
- Rolling: Yes
- Carry options: Hand
- Telescopic handle: Yes
- Telescopic handle size (up to): 42-1/2"
- Material: Ballistic nylon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21.5x14x8"
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Made in China
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Visit our Luggage Guide
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by The traveller from Philadelphia on Tuesday, May 7, 2013This is a very sturdy suitcase, with external handle attachments. This makes the interior larger and easier to pack. The zippers appear strong and should last at least as long as the suitcase itself. The space can be extended, My only objection is that it is heavier than I would like, about 9 1/2 lbs, but this goes with the strength of the suitcase. You can't have sturdy and light weight. I recommend this bag highly.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.