About Brunton Primus Firehole 200 Stove - Two Burner
Closeouts. A gourmet upgrade for the camp kitchen, the Primus Firehole 200 stove cooks like a champ, complete with hinged, no-rattle windscreens to protect your cooking from wind gusts, a push-button piezo ignition and adjustable feet to stabilize the unit on iffy outdoor surfaces.
Specs about Brunton Primus Firehole 200 Stove - Two Burner
- Fuel: Propane
- BTU Output: Each burner 12,000 BTU
- Boil time (1L of water): 3 minutes
- Auto ignition
- Weight: 13 lb. 8 oz.
- Material: Steel, stainless steel, composite
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.9x19.9x15"
- Made in China
- Visit our Camping Stove Guide
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great in the desertVerified Buyer Reviewed by Desert Camper from Colorado on Tuesday, April 24, 2018We took our new Primus to Moab last weekend. I couldn't be happier. The handle makes it easy to carry, starting it is a breeze and the temperature range and control is amazing.
Primus Firehole 200 StoveVerified Buyer Reviewed by RFO2 from Cincinnati, Ohio on Friday, April 20, 2018I haven't used it yet. But I own a couple of Primus backpacking stoves. If they are any indicator, this one will be great.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.