About Burris Optics Fullfield II Binoculars - Realtree® Camo, 8x42
Closeouts. Burris Opitc's hunting-focused Fullfield II binoculars are lightweight, compact and ready for rugged use in the backcountry.
- Ideal for hunting, but great for birding and sporting events, too
- Lightweight, waterproof, fogproof construction
- Broad band multi-coated optics for great clarity and contrast
- Phase coated
- BAK4 roof prisms
- Center focus knob for smooth adjustments
- Magnification: 8x
- Field of view: 355' @ 1000 yds.
- Eye relief: 20.32mm
- Exit pupil: 5.25 (mm)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 5x5x2"
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Material: Composite
- Made in China
Specs about Burris Optics Fullfield II Binoculars - Realtree® Camo, 8x42
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Paca from Northwoods on Sunday, July 31, 2011Sometimes the viewfinder gets blocked with a shadow. I will know more when I use them in the Tetons for wildlife viewing.
- Best Uses: Bird Watching, Wildlife Viewing
- Cons: Viewfinder docus
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Compact, Lightweight, Quality Lenses, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No