About Burton Gore-Tex® Mittens with Glove Liner - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® won’t let water in, and lets sweat evaporate
- Wear liners by themselves after the lifts close
- Webbing gauntlet strap keeps snow out
- Elastic keeper straps
- Heater pack pocket on mitten back
- Liner gloves have sticky palms
- Shell: 48% nylon, 32% polyester, 20% neoprene
- Palm: 79% PVC, 21% polyester
- Lining: Polyester
- Insulation: Polyester
- Liner: Polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Closeouts. China.
Specs about Burton Gore-Tex® Mittens with Glove Liner - Waterproof (For Men)
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by VT runner from Vermont on Monday, March 16, 2009I only wear mittens in the NE, because I don't like cold fingers. I've only worn them twice, once snowboarding, once making snowmen in very wet snow. They are comfy and waterproof. I don't have monstrous hands, and in most gloves would wear a large. They fit perfectly without the liners, and not at all with the liners, which are nice running gloves, so I don't care.
- Best Uses: Making snowmen, Skiing, SNOWBOARDING
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Grip, Warm, Water Resistant, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels too small
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.