About Burton Hellbrook Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Have some fun and raise some hell on the slopes in Burton's Hellbrook snow pants. Waterproof breathable construction includes a thigh-to-thigh continuous mesh-lined vent for serious air circulation where it counts.
Specs about Burton Hellbrook Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
- Features: Non-Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: DRYRIDE Eco-Durashell waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Inseam: 31" (based on size large)
- Ankle zipper length: 4-1/2"
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- US shipments only
Burton Men's Size Chart
|Chest fits to||33 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||44 - 46|
|Waist fits to||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40|
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ak from Atlanta on Saturday, May 12, 2012These seem to be very well made/designed snowboarding pants. Lots of well thought details. Not as baggy as they look on the photo. A bit heavy, but I guess that is because the material is supposedly abrasion proof. What made me wonder a bit was that the ventilation zipper is worked in the inseam - between the legs.
I bought them for my daughters boyfriend, so my comments are from the view of a mom&textile engineer/skier.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Quality shopper
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.