About Burton The White Collection Smuggler Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. The waterproof breathable construction and generous pockets of Burton's The White Collection Smuggler snow pants allow you to get as sneaky as you want in the lift line, backcountry and everywhere in between.
Specs about Burton The White Collection Smuggler Snow Pants - Waterproof (For Men)
- Features: Non-Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: DRYRIDE Durashell waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Inseam: 33" (based on size large)
- Ankle zipper length: 4-1/2"
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Bangladesh
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Burton Men's Size Chart
|Chest fits to||33 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42||42 - 44||44 - 46|
|Waist fits to||26 - 28||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40|
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dakota Charlie from Spearfish, SD on Monday, November 26, 2012These pants have the perfect weight and performance features for a variety of weather and snow conditions. And at a great price, too!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by lav from northern wi on Friday, October 19, 2012I ordered these for my 14yo son. Though he hasn't used them to snowboard yet, he likes the the way they feel. He also likes all the pockets. We returned a different brand that cost more because they were too small and we believe these are made better.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.