Verified Buyer Reviewed by outdoor girl from joseph, or on Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Perfect. I have been wanting a wetsuit for swimming in the lake. It has lots of mobility and it is warm, but not too warm. It is also easy to take off. I plan on also using this for my first tri. I have already swam in it about 4 four times and I love how I can go for long swims and not over heat but not get cold. It fits snug but not too snug (I am 5'5'' and 115lb).
- Best Uses: Colder Water, Swimming in open water, Triathlon
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Easy To Put On And Off, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No