A great value for my upcoming triathlon
Reviewed by Cort from Carson City, NV on Monday, August 9, 2010
I bought this wetsuit to wear for an open water swim during a triathlon. Based on the other reviews, I ordered a medium, because it seemed to run small, and it fits great (I'm 5'6", about 128 lbs., I usually wear about a size 4). This wetsuit is very flexible, and I have no trouble moving around in it. It's not too thick, just right for swimming. It's a good deal more comfortable than the other wetsuit I have for kayaking.
- Best Uses: Colder Water, Swimming
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Casual User
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Warm