A must for snorkeling & boogie boarding.
Reviewed by moosaki from Eastern Panhandle of WV. on Wednesday, June 8, 2011
I bought mine 5 years ago with a pair of neoprene pants. It is durable and fits close to the body in a true size. You want this for insulation properties. It still looks like new.I wearit when I am in the water for extended periods even in Aruba. I kayak, snorkle, swim & boogie board.
- Best Uses: Colder Water, Diving, Paddling, Wakeboarding, Waterskiing
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual User
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Easy To Put On And Off, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No