Reviewed by moosaki from WV Eastern Panhandle on Friday, August 14, 2009
I bought mine and took it for a week at Virginia Beach to Kayak and Boogey Board in. Then I rolled out to Aruba for 2 weeks of snorkeling daily. Nice snug fit, keeps you warm in the water and comfortable on the beach/boat. I wear it as much to protect my celtic skin from the sun as the endurance it gives in the water. This is a durable garment and matches up well with neoprene bottoms. It is a blend of fabric and 1mm neoprene. No air pockets.Life is too short for cheap experiences, so live long and live hard.
- Best Uses: Snorkeling boogie board
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Casual User
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Durable, Easy To Put On And Off, Sun Protection, Warm