About CamelBak The Don Hydration Pack - 3L
Closeouts. Perfect for all-day mountain biking trips, CamelBak's Don hydration pack not only keeps you hydrated with an OMEGA Hydrotanium 3L reservoir, but also keeps your bike gear organized with tool organizer pockets, and space for your full-face helmet and body armor.
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish for water resistance
- Independent suspension harness
- Air Director padded mesh back panel system offers multidirectional ventilation
- BPA-free OMEGA Hydrotanium 3L reservoir stands up to rough treatment without bursting thanks to its rugged polyurethane film; wide-mouth design is easy to fill and clean
- Padded mesh shoulder straps breathe and wick moisture from skin
- Removable waistbelt and a sliding sternum strap keep the pack stable and comfortable during the ride
- Large main compartment with space for body armor
- Camera or phone pocket with brushed lining
- Stash pocket
- Lash straps carry gear
- Compression straps hold a big load secure
- Additional organizer pockets hold bike tools, pump, spare tubes, electronics, eyewear, extra layer and lunch
- HydroGuard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria on reservoir and tube surfaces; does not protect user from disease organisms
- PureFlow delivery tube keeps water tasting fresh
- Big Bite valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking
- HydroLock valve securely shuts off water flow
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 50"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x12-¼x9-½"
- Capacity: 1070 cu.in.
- Bladder capacity: 3L (100 fl.oz.)
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Pack: 600 denier poly and 600 denier poly ripstop with DWR and 1000mm polyurethane coating
- Reservoir: BPA-free polyurethane with silicone bite valve
- Made in USA
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- U.S. shipments only
Specs about CamelBak The Don Hydration Pack - 3L
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beth from Traverse City, MI on Tuesday, July 26, 2011So easy to fill and the water stays cold for hours. Nice pockets for all the necessities, too. Quality product for a sensible price.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Day Trips, Extended Hikes
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Refill, Good Water Flow, Highly Adjustable, Large Capacity, Stable
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dirtride from Tracy, CA on Tuesday, February 22, 2011I plan on using this pack for Dual-Sport motorcycle rides. Should work great!
- Best Uses: Day Hikes, Light Loads
- Cons: Zipper Snags
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Load, Good Padding, Good Suspension, Highly Adjustable, Large Capacity, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.