Customer Reviews Of:
Camp Chef Redwood Portable Propane Fire Pit
Closeouts. A safe way to enjoy the warmth of a fire in just about any outdoor setting, Camp Chef's Redwood portable propane fire pit produces a smokeless flame and comes with extendable roasting sticks for marshmallows, hot dogs and more.
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Reviewed by Cubmaster from KY on Wednesday, October 3, 2012Purchased two of these for the scout pack to use during burn bans or when above ground pits are required. We live in an area where the Ash Borer has limited transportation of wood & locals charge way too much. The fire pit is easy to transport with the carry bag that comes with it, but it is a tight fit. We found it difficult to start in windy conditions, otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. Oh, my wife liked it so much we bought a third one for us and sits on our patio during cool fall evenings & I use it for tailgating too!
- Best Uses: Car Camping, During Burn Bans, tailgating
- Cons: Heavy, Tricky To Light In Wind, Weighs 25 Lbs
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Compact, Easy Assembly, Easy To Transport, Fits In Trunk Of Car, Great Bargain, No Wood To Deal With
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist