About Camp of Italy Dyneema® Tricam Set
Closeouts. This Tricam set from Camp of Italy is a must have for committed climbers in search of a quick boost of versatility to their rack. This set features the four most popular tricam sizes, and thanks to a unique passive-camming design these hold solidly in oddly shaped cracks where traditional cams and stoppers would be useless
- Lightweight and extremely durable Dyneema® slings
- Color-coated by size
- 90605 size 0.5, color pink, range 16 - 28mm, kN (cam) 11, kN (chock) 6
- 90610 size 1.0, color red, range 20 - 30mm, kN(cam) 11, kN (chock) 8
- 90615 size 1.5, color brown, range 26 - 38mm, kN (cam) 22, kN (chock) 12
- 90620 size 2.0, color purple, range 29 - 41mm, kN (cam) 22, kN (chock) 12
- Weight: 1 oz. (0.5 cam), 1.2 oz. (1.0 cam), 1.7 oz. (1.5 cam), 1.9 oz. (2.0 cam)
- Material: Hardened anodized aircraft aluminum with stainless steel sling-retaining pins and sewn Dyneema® nylon sling
- By Camp of Italy
- Made in Italy
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use.
Specs about Camp of Italy Dyneema® Tricam Set
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by yositune from Alexandria, VA on Friday, May 2, 2014I love tricams. This is a good set for a rack for lead or anchor building, but I wish that STP had the larger sizes as well. The price with the coupon was the best I've seen. Wish I'd bought another set!
Reviewed by Grasshopper Climbing from Minnesota on Sunday, September 8, 2013These Tricams are a must for any rack. They are certainly very versatile, and at the closeout price, what a deal!!!
Reviewed by Northern Colorado Climber from Northern Colorado on Monday, July 29, 2013Even after being on the market for 20+ years I still find the small sizes of Tri-cams to be pure genius. Sure there are amazing cams, micro-nuts, etc. but sometimes nothing really fits better than a tri-cam.
These are the "old" style tri-cams, Camp is coming out with a more sophisticated design, but for the price they can't be beat. If you haven't tried them, be patient, practice a bit and I'm sure you'll learn to love them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The dude from St. Louis, MO on Tuesday, December 14, 2010Great price. These usually sell for $84-120. I got mine for[$] with coupon.
- Best Uses: Trad
- Describe Yourself: Avid Climber
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TomK from Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday, December 7, 2010Good piece of pro, have to now learn all of its uses on the rock.
- Best Uses: Long Climbs, Outdoor
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
What we have in the inventory at present was produced in 2012.