C.A.M.P. USA C.A.M.P. Small Mobile Pulley - Brass Bushing
About C.A.M.P. USA C.A.M.P. Small Mobile Pulley - Brass Bushing
Closeouts. C.A.M.P's small mobile pulley has a brass bushing and rotating side plates, making it a great choice for crevasse rescue systems.
Specs about C.A.M.P. USA C.A.M.P. Small Mobile Pulley - Brass Bushing
- Material: Brass bushing, aluminum sheave and plates
- Capacity: Max Rope Diameter: 12mm
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Dimensions: Inner sheave diameter: 21mm, 0.8 in
- Working load: 2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN, 560 LBF x 2 = 1120 LBF; Breaking load: 10 kN x 2 = 20 kN, 2250 LBF x 2 = 4500 LBF
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Return information
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.