About C.A.M.P. Steel D-Lock Carabiner
Closeouts. This C.A.M.P. USA Steel D-Lock carabiner is made of zinc-plated stainless steel for excellent strength and rust resistance; its large gate opening makes clipping in and out easy, and the twist lock prevents accidental opening.
Specs about C.A.M.P. Steel D-Lock Carabiner
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Dimensions: Gate opening: 24mm
- Strength: Major axis: 52kN; Minor axis: 15kN; Open gate: 18kN
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Great strength and valueReviewed by SierraWanderer from Oregon on Friday, January 26, 2018When you need the strength of steel, this carabiner is hard to beat for the price. It's fairly large, making it versatile for multiple techniques (assuming that weight isn't an issue). Snag-free keylock feature is a nice bonus, as many steel carabiners still have the old school pin and notch design. Original finish is nice, but scratches fairly easily. Rust may need to be addressed down the line, but no big deal. Also, the description mentions both "stainless steel" and "carbon steel". It is almost certainly made of regular inexpensive carbon steel.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.