C.A.M.P. USA Energy Climbing Harness Pack - 4-Piece
About C.A.M.P. USA Energy Climbing Harness Pack - 4-Piece
Closeouts. An all-in-one package that's ideal for beginning climbers, the C.A.M.P. Energy Pack has all you need to get out on the rock. It includes an Energy harness, a tubular belay device, a chalk bag and a locking carabiner.
Specs about C.A.M.P. USA Energy Climbing Harness Pack - 4-Piece
- Waistbelt buckle: Auto-locking
- Padded waistbelt: Yes
- Leg loop buckles: Sliding adjustment
- Gear loops: 4
- Certifications: CE,UIAA
- Weight: 313g
- Recommended use: Sport climbing,Trad climbing
- Made in China
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Good starter setReviewed by Skinlessfoot from Colorado on Monday, March 5, 2018For the price point I don't think you'll find a better entry level package, especially with a guide type belay device. However, the harness does feel more on the budget side and didn't have as much padding as I expected. I wouldn't want to spend too much time in a hanging belay in this harness. The chalk bag does not come with chalk or a belt so you'll have to buy those separate.
Love it!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kelly from Maine on Wednesday, January 3, 2018As a new climber, this was the perfect harness kit for me! The gear fit as expected and it is very comfy. Definitely was worth it!
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.