About C.A.M.P. Jasper CR3 Climbing Harness (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. The C.A.M.P. USA Jasper CR3 harness is a lightweight, high-impact design suitable for a wide range of climbing pursuits. Adjustable leg loops are suitable for different seasons and layering systems, and thermoformed EVA padding provides excellent comfort.
Specs about C.A.M.P. Jasper CR3 Climbing Harness (For Men and Women)
- Waistbelt buckle: Auto-locking
- Padded waistbelt: Yes
- Adjustable leg loops: Yes
- Droppable leg loops: Yes
- Leg loop buckles: Auto-locking
- Gear loops: 4
- Certifications: UIAA,CE
- Weight: 402g
- Recommended use: Big wall climbing,Trad climbing,Ice climbing,Sport climbing
- Made in China
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
Odd sizing, well builtVerified Buyer Reviewed by David from Colorado on Monday, March 5, 2018For reference, I typically wear pants in a size 32 waist. This means harnesses in size Medium tend to fit me well. With this harness, I'm really between sizes, where the medium leaves too much of a gap between padding in the waist, and the large size is cinched nearly down to the stitching to get a proper fit. The leg loops for the large are also nearly too big even for my burly legs. Still, at 5'8", 175 lbs., I find the large size is appropriate for me. Aside from the sizing challenge, this harness has everything needed for a huge variety of climbs from summer sport routes to winter alpine ice. Well positioned and large gear loops, easy to manipulate buckles, haul loop in the rear, and a good biner-retaining belay loop. Durability is unknown as this harness was a very recent purchase.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.