About C.A.M.P. USA Nano 22 Rack Pack Carabiners - Set of 6
Closeouts. The C.A.M.P. Nano 22 Rack Pack is a set of six wiregate carabiners that make your rack lighter and more compact. The Nano is one of the lightest fully functional carabiners on the market, with a wide gate opening and a profiled nose that slips in and out of tight chain links.
Specs about C.A.M.P. USA Nano 22 Rack Pack Carabiners - Set of 6
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Dimensions: Gate opening: 21mm; Height: 85.9mm; Width: 52mm
- Major axis: 21kN; Minor axis: 8kN; Open gate: 9kN
- Made in China
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Return information
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“How come / why are these closeouts if CAMP is still making and selling them?
I hope they aren't quality control seconds!”
From CAMP USA...
1) We increased the gauge of the wire on the gate itself.
2) We also increased the spring tension in the gate.
3) Color hues have been updated (now a little brighter)
Closeouts: may be last year's model or color, yet always first hand quality.