About C.A.M.P. USA XLC Nanotech Automatic Crampons (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. A sophisticated design for ski mountaineering, alpinists and high-altitude climbers, the C.A.M.P. USA XLC Nanotech Automatic crampon has reinforced front points for penetration on hard ice. Automatic bindings ensure a secure fit for rigid boots.
Specs about C.A.M.P. USA XLC Nanotech Automatic Crampons (For Men and Women)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum, Nanoflex steel
- Weight: 1 lb. 5.1 oz.
- Dimensions: One size fits most; US 4-1/2-13 / EU 36-47
- Gender: Men
- Points: 12; Binding: Automatic
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.