About C.A.M.P. USA XLC Nanotech Semi-Automatic Crampons (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. A sophisticated, lightweight design for mountaineers and mixed climbers, the C.A.M.P. USA XLC Nanotech Semi-Automatic crampon has reinforced front points for penetration on hard ice. Semi-automatic bindings are designed to provide a secure fit on most semi-rigid mountaineering boots.
Specs about C.A.M.P. USA XLC Nanotech Semi-Automatic Crampons (For Men and Women)
- Material: 7075 Aluminum, Nanoflex steel
- Weight: 1 lb. 7.9 oz.
- Dimensions: One size fits most; US 4-1/2-13 / EU 36-47
- Gender: Men
- Points: 12; Binding: Semi-Automatic
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Lightweight and versatileVerified Buyer Reviewed by David from CO on Friday, January 26, 2018I like the design of these crampons using aluminum for most of the body and hard steel for the front points. These crampons are much lighter than my other steel crampons and will be useful for next alpine conditions. The STP price was the deal sealer for me.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.