Reviewed by teleskiwoman from NE PA on Monday, April 23, 2012
I love this jersey! It has a slight flocking on the inside and seems to regulate temperature perfectly and wicks really well. I've worn it mountain biking as a single layer from mid 40 to mid 50 degrees in total comfort. I'd wear it with a wicking shirt underneath in slightly cooler weather. I don't overheat on strenuous climbs and don't chill in the cool deep woods. My friend bought one too, and she is so visible, which is a bonus since we bike in gamelands.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Bright / Visible, Dries Quickly, Good fit, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No