Pad placement not for upright riding.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Corbina-man from Ventura County, CA on Monday, January 31, 2011
The pad placement just did not work for me and my riding style. I thought about keeping them for leg warmers and either pad the seat or wear other shorts over them, but they breathe so well they aren't that warm. Much happier with the Canari Gel Shorts!
- Best Uses: Pad not 4 upright riding, Road Biking
- Cons: Misplaced gel pad, Not Enough Padding, Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Ankle zippers, Breathable, Comfortable, Good Fit
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: