Great Value - All-purpose Jersey
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JB-Hammerhead_Cyclist from Washington DC Metro Area on Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Jersey fits well, but is an athletic cut so does not have extra room if you are not slim/trim. The material is great for temps in the 50's and 60's but is too thin for cooler weather or when wet since it has not insulator layer/lining and is very breathable. I am very satisfied with this and plan on it being in my regular rotation.
- Best Uses: Autumn Spring Temps, Casual Wear, Commuting, Mountain Biking, Road Racing
- Cons: Not for Very Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Athletic Fit, Breathable, Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Good Pockets and Features, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small