Works for me!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fair Weather Biker from Lander, WY on Thursday, April 15, 2010
Have worn it in the a.m. when it's frosty out and found it very comfortable. Took it on a trip where it was my only jacket and of course it rained and rained-BUT it kept my shirt from getting wet!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Road Biking, Running
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Bright / Visible, Durable, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: