A great biking jacket for the price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Middle age recreational biker from Naperville, IL on Saturday, November 13, 2010
I will wear this bike jacket for suburban bike riding on trails and on the streets. The bright color makes me easy to spot. Order a size up though as I learned from reading other reviews. It has a snug fit in the shoulders and arms. Otherwise, it is a good jacket for the money.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Mountain Biking, Road Biking, Running, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Bright / Visible, Durable, For a recreational bike, Stylish, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: