Great item for the price...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ThatGuy from South Carolina on Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Jacket is great for riding in a solid rain. It is NOT very breathable, but quite comfy on sub-60* mornings with/without rain. Very effective as a windbreaker. Zipper appears cheap, but what can one expect for this kind of steal? I tend to grab this jacket before ones costing 4 times as much in my closet when the weather turns south.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Road Biking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Bright / Visible, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: