Bright and light!
Reviewed by oltimer from melbourne, aust on Sunday, June 26, 2011
The sizing is correct. Don't be deceived by overweght yanks who complain the sizing is tight. I'm always a medium -95/100 chest and I was misled into buying a large which was too loose and flappy in the wind. I then bought a medium which is the right fit for me.
- Best Uses: Road Biking, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Bright / Visible, Stylish, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: