Seemed to be spot-on!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Coyote from Eugene,Oregon on Friday, October 14, 2011
I live in Oregon where it rains a lot, but mostly a light rain for 20 minutes at a time, the jacket is perfect for the weather conditions here. The extra large seemed like a large, I would order a one size bigger. The zipper works very well not hard at all to zip up or down while riding,color was very visible,jacket is very light and packs into it's only pocket, would like it to be more breathable.
- Best Uses: Commuting, Mountain Biking, Road Biking, Running
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: NOT breathable, Not Enough Pockets, Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Bright / Visible, Durable, Good zipper, Stylish, Water Resistant, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: