For the money this jacket is excellent.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain road biker from Denver, Colorado on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
For the money this jacket is excellent. While cycling the jacket has protected me in a light rain and on several windy and chilly days. The material and construction of this jacket is very similar to the Pearl Izumi Zepher jacket, but, at one third the cost. This jacket is light weight and balls up into a jersey rear pocket. For men, order one size larger for a more comfortable fit. It's almost a half a size smaller than stated.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Road Biking, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Good Protection from the Elements, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: