Great windbreaker for cycling!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mountain Biker from Colorado on Monday, December 8, 2008
Great windbreaker. Absolutely windproof. Buy a size larger if you will wear layers underneath!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Mountain Biking, Road Biking, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Enough Storage, Wish it had pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Good Protection from the Elements, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: