Nice & light. Fits well if sized right.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nightowl from Washington, DC on Monday, February 23, 2009
I am a pretty solid size 42 (L) but I had to get an XXL to fit properly. Once I did, it's been great. The yellow is very visible and the wind protection has been terrific. I use it for both running and cycling, often at night. I haven't tried it in wet weather, and it does need at least one pocket. For the price I'd recommend it.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Road Biking, Wet Weather
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Not Enough Storage
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Good Protection from the Elements, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: