Needed something that packs small.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Linda in CO from Denver and Dillon CO on Sunday, January 30, 2011
I needed something that packs small or that I could tie around my waist. I also wanted something without that stiff, crunchy feel. I needed something to protect me from wind AND sun changes on bike rides, dog walks and short hikes. This works. I'll take it because it is light and easy to store. Okay, a pocket or two would be nice, but I can deal.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Mountain Biking
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Bright / Visible, Stylish, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: